APPLICATION FOR IN-HOME USAGE TESTERS (PRODUCT TESTERS)
1. This is a part time position paid hourly between $25/hr. and $45/hr. We guarantee 15-20 hours per week (around your schedule). If you qualify to become an In-Home Usage Tester, are you commited to dedicate 15 to 20 hours per week to perform this activity?
2. Some brands we work with may require you to sign and return non-disclosure agreements before the product to test is shipped to your home. If you get selected to participate in an In-Home Usage Test, do you agree to sign and return the required non-disclosure agreements?
3. Canadian Consumer Panels® tests a wide variety of products, some of which may have a significant economic value. If you get selected for an In-Home Usage Test, do you agree to take care of the product being tested and use it responsibly?
4. The ultimate goal of our market research and product research services is to obtain actual consumer feedback in a natural usage environment (your home). Do you agree to provide sincere, honest and detailed feedback about the products/services you test at home or other products/services?
5. In order to provide you with continuous work and guaranteed hours per week we need to determine a wide variety of products you could test according to your demographics (age, gender, marital status, etc.), lifestyle, consumer behavior, skills, hobbies, ability and other criteria. Do you agree to accurately respond to the research questionnaires used to establish your consumer profile and to ensure that you meet the client’s needs for their projects?